Functions of Placement Cell:
Training and Placement cell of the institute is largely responsible and committed to identify the needs of training to the students, to train them to groom the students as befit incumbent to the industry/Corporate. The Placement Cell acts as an interface between industry and institution, to bridge the gap between academia and corporate. It conducts Career Counseling and Guidance to the pre-final and final year students mapping to the skill sets of individuals.
In order to convert a raw student in to employable graduate, several behavioral attributes need to be addressed in addition to the development of technical skills. Some of the behavioral attributes are good communication skills, developing positive attitude towards work, and understanding of moral and ethical values. A blend of such interpersonal skills, awareness and the essential technical training they get in their course of study makes them an ideal candidate suitable for employment and/or service to the nation.
The placement cell addresses a wide range of career opportunities for the students and is involved in the coordination, administration and management of various career planning and placement programmes. Institute keeps a close liaison with the industries through its training and placement cell. The Cell prepares the students to come up with the expectations of the industry. The Students are groomed to be fit for the corporate.
- To Provide Career Counseling and Guidance to the students.
- To identify the need of training to the students.
- To design and conduct training programs to the students.
- To establish relationship between industry and institution and to act an an interface between them.
- To organize guest lectures, awareness programs on latest technology being used at industry, through reputed industrialists and technocrats.
- To organize CRT programs and to contribute for skills development and personality development of the students.
- To invite industry and Corporate recruiters and to co-ordinate and facilitate for the campus recruitment process.
- To communicate students regarding selection, serving offer letters and guiding the students in post selection activities reporting, joining, induction etc.,