- Students must occupy the rooms allotted to them by the Warden.
- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians. Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for five days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
The college is equipped with a fully functional mess to serve hygienically prepared food to the staff and students. It is run by the Management under the guidance of the Principal and Mess Manager. Vegetarian as well as Non-vegetarian food is served in the hostel. Mess charges are collected on an annual basis at the time of admission. Parents and guests are allowed to consume food by paying for them.